Friday, December 12, 2008
&iloveONEP!
I was just afraid Natasha's tag would get pushed down at the rate me and Claire are spamming. Hahah.
Class Gathering:
Date: 16 December 2008 (Tuesday)
Time: 11am - 5pm (You can come and leave as you wish)
Venue: East Coast Park [Again?!]
Lunch will be provided (Pizza!)
Apparently we aren't rich enough to provide Dinner :DD
Go home and ask your mama cook it for you (:
Please tell Natasha whether you're going or not (latest by Monday)
If you have any other questions, please disturb Andris :DD
Do not irritate me. Thankyou.
If you don't have Andris/Natasha's handphone numbers, check the telephone network list. (Or you can call Claire actually. HAHAH.)
Okay fine. I'll go find they're numbers and give you, huh.
Andris: 96473606
Natasha: 82866795
Yes, you better inform them whether you're going or not (:
Freaking Hell. You better go.
This is an order. You have to go.
I dont care whether you have CCA or not. You should just go pon!
Its like a good chance to pon your stupid CCA.
you should just skip you piano/ballet/dance/violin/fucking lessons to go okay.
June's gathering was miserable. What the hell -.-
You better come with an expensive birthday present for me.
Hahah, No. You just have to get your ass there, and I dont really give a damn for presents. You go. I mean, you better go. No, you MUST go.
Love,
You know who I am & how much I rock :DD
PS: Oh, want to wear class tee?
LOVE, ONEPURITIAN.