Thursday, September 4, 2008
&iloveONEP!
hello Puritians (:
Thanks to the great me, the class blog is done!
Sorry for taking so long, I keep procrastinating ><
Nvms, now that its done.
TIME TO MUG!!
JYJY people :DDDD
for EOYS.
next term's gonna be really busy in the first few weeks.
don't worry, you've got all the time in the world to slack.
after week four.
So SMILES (:
A smile a day keeps the shrink away :DDD
Btw, remember to study!
Great germaine already typed out all the topics.
Scroll down and you can see it! (:
Oh, & I know lots of people are getting pissed off.
So don't bug YanLing over the Class Tee anymore.
& Germaine, haha (:
She already typed everything out, so yeah, come and see it.
Don't ask her anymore :DDDDD
Okay. that's all for now.
Bye Earthlings (:
LOVE;
the great SYN YIN <3
PS: I just realised a lot of people are born in Term Four?!
Like, there were so few in Term Three. only that miserable... 4 people?!
LOVE, ONEPURITIAN.