Sunday, September 28, 2008
&iloveONEP!
HELLO (:
the class blog is quite dead, so I've decided to liven it up.
So , Only Science & Chinese left.
Jyjy for yr EOYs !
Jessie must work hard for Chemistry :D
So yeah, people , please tag MORE (:
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
And, I'm seriously pissed at some effing loser.
Which is believed to be some lamer from our class.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
AND WHAT YOU DID THAT PISSED ME OFF.
So you better tell me who the F_CK you are.
before I start coming here again to screw you up.
And don't blaming for polluting the class blog with ONE THOUSAND
EFF WORDS.
I won't censor them out like in this post okay -.-
I don't care who you actually are.
But at times, there's a limit to whatever you do, okay ?
And it isn't very fun.
If you like to do it , USE YR NAME.
loser humji.
What's yr name for ?!
Why the F-ck does yr mum give you a name.
When you prefer using my name instead?
Want me to change name with YOU ?!
Shit.
LOVE, ONEPURITIAN.