Thursday, August 7, 2008
&iloveONEP!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
haha :DD
thanks joey for uploading the pictures.
too bad my beautiful face wasn't in there.
and yes, we should keep the class blog alive, shouldnt we?
so can you ppl post more.
keep the blog as alive as it was last month.
yeahyeah, and ahaa [:
I changed the heading.
it's so cool.
my brilliant brains thought of it during music.
yesyes, but we have to celebrate the singapore spirit too.
haha [:
and the beijing olympics spirit too [ I'm not very interested in this anyway ]
yeah, so hope you people will look forward to tomorrow.
but I don't really though.
cos I rather stay home & sleep. LOL.
okay, I better stop crapping here.
and yes, I'm very partriotic okay.
I LOVE S'PORE.
but I love myself more.
and yes, I love onep the most!
love.
the greatest person.
her name is called CHUA SYN YIN.
and she just knows she rocks harder than CLAIRE TAN HUI-XUAN.
& no one should, or can deny the fact.
LOVE, ONEPURITIAN.