Tuesday, July 22, 2008
&iloveONEP!
gwee asked me if the class blog was dying.
somehow it is but somehow it isn't.
yeah, the tagboard is alive :DD
but we've gotta keep the blog entrys alive too.
if you got anything to post, just post.
if you have nothing to post, do what I'm doing now.
post crap. ahaa [:
yeah, and actually I just decided to be some kind soul.
and keep this blog alive.
but like, I've got nothing to post..
gah.
oh and yes, please check the damn info.
I know I made thousands of mistakes.
must tell me hor.
and check your emails too.
basically the ones I put is msn de.
so ppl can add you and like you can discuss projects?
see, I'm so nice and considerate.
[not that I'm thick-ckin, but at least, kinder than claire right?]
if you have an alternate email that you prefer to put, tell me.
oh and yes, jiayous for your stupid zhuowen and spelling tmr.
actually both of them are a waste of time lah.
dont need study de. who cares anyway.
BUT YES.
I'm going to get top in class for the next algebra test.
if not I'll treat all of you orange boowl!
[yes, look forward to you orange bowl]
but it doesnt include queueing up though.
but yeah, its impossible for me to get top lah.
and even if I ever do..
mr lin will look at me with the suspicious look and ask:
"synyin, did you copy?!"
ahaa [:
I'll be thanking God if I can even pass lah.
and it isnt some other crappy chapter.
its algebra.
the chapter that sucks core.
so yeah ppl, JYJY!
love yas!
cheerios'
SYN-YIN
[I still rock harder than claire no matter what.]
PS: I dont cheat in maths test. cos there's no point.
LOVE, ONEPURITIAN.