Monday, May 26, 2008
&iloveONEP!
onepuritians!
so how's the horrible skin??
anyway..
REPLY TO TAGS!
jjeesiiee: you go everywhere also ask ppl do pe prject.
chinese homework the most I also couldnt be bothered to inform loh.
you take you do. you dont take i heck care.
but oh.. must do bio book hor!
anyway, why its "zhong yi chun ban" and not onepurity arh?
cos I like lor.. LOL.
no lah.
cos the top got onepurityoheight le.
so I thought that zhong yi chun ban would be better.
anyyway, I know the "zhong" and the "ban" the image not so clear..
but nvm lah. lazy to sharpen it le..
(just make do, huh >.<)
joey: no idea. just felt like changing cos the old one sucked??
anyway, thanks.
(puritians: do comment more! any changes to be made will be done asap. [if I have the mood])
gelivia: okay. that's soooo random.
LOK yan: how can you take photos on class. naughtynaughty. [[dots]]
anyway, do upload more if you can huh.. make the blog livelier!
and germaine.
I dun have the paper.
dun fold paper aeroplane lah.
fold paper rocket and shoot to me..
haha [:
can fly further.
anyway, wow!
you're so responsible siah.
the chinese worksheet left one whole stack no body wanna take I bring home use as recycled paper siah.
you one piece still ask around.
haha [:
:D
:D
anyway..
the test in on CT period or what?
oh, and for the poll..
hms.
most ppl both also dunwan.
does that mean you guys are not coming.
hey.
you can suggest more stuff by tagging.
but dun suggest shopping.
cos that can only bedone in groups.
and if we go shopping.
wont it look weird for a great bunch of ppl in a mall blocking tha public's way?!
nvm anyway..
I suggest you guys can also watch a movie lah.
like made of honour or what.
I wanna watch it too.
okay.. so erm..
yeahs. there's nothing le.
just do your hols homework.
I cant seem to make myself do it though.
not in the damn freakin proper mood.
haha :D
okay. guess that's all.
iloveyougirls LOADS!
-Syn-Yin-
LOVE, ONEPURITIAN.