Wednesday, April 9, 2008
&iloveONEP!
you know what? the damn url thing is like.
SOO irritating.
but nvms.
Um ok.
few announcements lah.
I know its boring having to read about Chinese homework.
esp. when you only come here once a while.
but yeahs.
i'm like too lazy to remind you guys in class.
Lols-
this announcements are like..
I always say every week but you all nvr listen de.
ok.
# Chinese Remedial: 2.45pm every Monday.
# Pls work on your presentation for the SEA country thingy.
- Powerpoint slide.
-Oral Presentation.
-Each country do it individually. ( Not like the damn poster)
# 听写三 on April 22nd. ( Should be in PPR )
-You can choose to either pass or not pass.
-Better is dun pass lah, so there wont be any lame shows.
for you and I know, all her shows are those cheena type.
-Same structure as the previous two tingxies.
*15 sentences, 5 proverbs.
# Remember to do 4 more 阅读集成 for T2. ( BIO BOOK )
-You have to do 4 each term.
*2 阅读
*2 剪报
-By the end of the Term, you should have altogether 8.
-for those who have passed up your Bio Bk to teacher, & want it back,
pls tell me.
-There is not deadline for the Bio Bk. ( you may pass up anytime)
-Preferably at the end of the Term 2.
-Pls remember to draw pictures, colour it.
*好词汇,大概内容,感想或启发 are compulsory.
Erm, tht's all I think.
boring info given by DuLaoshi lahs. Obvious.
you think I'll go and post all these crap if I wasnt told to inform you guys?
Okay.
Also, remember to write the 名人名言 on the board everyday.
starts from reg 1 all the way down.
for your reading the newspaper to class thing,
please come to me on the morning you are going to read it to the class.
You are required to write down the name of the newspaper you used,
date of newspaper, your reg. number, title of article, and date you presented to class.
this newspaper thing starts from reg. 35 all the way down..
Do JY for this lame thing.
Oh, and your good old gwee has opened an email lahs.
heart2heart_1p@hotmail.com
so pls like give all the probs you have lah.
but dun spam lah.
okay.. or tiffany G will have a busy time.
diaos. you can tell her all your probs de.
cos she is like.. a very very dman trustworthy person lahs.
she rocks lah!
if you nvr write good things about her,, I kill youlah!
she must win kindness award.
like what yanning say..
Gwee doesnt have a heart of gold,
for gold is so obiang, and not pure.
she has a heart of great and shining silver, crusted with many sparks of diamond.
I know this is lame.
So I'll stop crapping, kae?
diaos-
ok.. I think tht's all.
byes-
PS: Jiayous in the Speech Public Speaking thing tmr and nxt week!
one puritians ROCK ON!
*thDUMBchineseRep*
LOVE, ONEPURITIAN.